Any person who accesses and/or utilizes the information presented on the Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database ("the Information") shall be deemed to be acting on his or her own judgment and at his or her own risk.
While National Institute of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition (Nibiohn) strives to ensure that the Information is accurate and up-to-date, instances where the Information is inaccurately expressed and/or inaccurately rendered may occur for technical and/or any of various other reasons.
Thus, any person who intends to utilize the Information is hereby advised to confirm the accuracy of the Information with an informed party other than Nibiohn before acting on the Information.
Neither Nibiohn nor any holder of copyright to the Information shall be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or misunderstanding, either direct or indirect, that is incurred as a result of utilizing the Information.
The Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database is comprised of original components made through a process of intellectual and/or creative effort (Components).
The Components include written texts, experimental data, photographs, etc., as well as secondary related items in each category. Legal sanctions may be considered in any instance involving infringement of copyright resulting from the transfer, duplication, transmission, broadcasting, distribution, loan, translation and/or alteration of a Component or Components without the express written permission of Nibiohn as well as of any other party possessing relevant rights.
３．Use of Components
If you intend to use Components (data such as photographs) in the database, we can provide you with permission for the use of them by considering the details of your request. Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Institute of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition is always delighted to welcome new visitors to our Web site and the Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database.
We encourage links from other Web pages in order to expand awareness of our web resources. Anyone who would like to include a link to the Nibiohn site or the Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database site should read the following:
- In principle, all the contents in the Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database, are copyrighted by National Institute of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition.
- Unauthorized use of any text or image from the Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database is prohibited.
■Conditions for Placing Links
- Link format: The URL for the Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database should be http://mpdb.nibiohn.go.jp/
- Nibiohn cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the linking site or its contents resulting from the placing of a link to the Conprehensive Medicinal Plant Databse.
■Links from the Following Types of Sites are Prohibited:
- Bulletin boards
- Sites containing material that is or could be slanderous or injurious to the reputation of Nibiohn or its affiliated organizations
- Sites containing material that does or could infringe on the copyrights or intellectual property of Nibiohn or its affiliated organizations
- Sites containing material that is or could be damaging to the financial assets, reputation, personal rights or privacy of staff at Nibiohn or its affiliated organizations
- Sites containing material prejudicial to public morals
- Sites providing false or misleading information
- Sites displaying linked pages in a frame. Displaying the Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database home page inside a frame is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of content from the Comprehensive Medicinal Plant Database in other media, including, but not limited to, newspapers, magazines and email newsletters is prohibited.